Geneva Public Library
Interested persons can pick up an application at the library or by downloading a copy here. A complete job description is available at the library or clicking here. This position is open until filled. The City of Geneva is an equal opportunity employer.
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED TO ENSURE ENOUGH SUPPLIES. CALL 402-759-3416 TO REGISTER.
Not comfortable with your child participating in person? No problem! The library will have Maker-Camp-To-Go bags available the first three Thursdays for registered youth to pick up, then build at home.
- August 6: Toy Zip Lines
- August 13: Paper Catapult Helicopters and Design-Your-Own Fabric Face Mask
- August 20: Craft Stick Bows
- August 27: Stomp Rockets (To-Go bags will not be available this week)
2020 Summer Reading CONGRATULATIONS!
Young readers were encouraged to read at least 15 minutes each day between May 18 and July 24, and track the number of minutes read. Grand prize winners are:
- Henry S., winner of the two Klutz LEGO® sets
- Carson W., winner of the pop-up castle and princess sticker set
- Jarrett C., winner of the 26” plush dragon
Teens and advanced readers were encouraged to read at least 1 hour each day during this same time frame and track those minutes. Grand prize winners are:
- Koda C., winner of the Casey’s gift card
- Dawson C., winner of the Amazon gift card
- Aiyana R., winner of two coloring books and gel pen set
Adults were encouraged to track the number of books completed in this same time frame. Grand prize winners each receive a $25 gift certificate to a Geneva restaurant, canvas tote bag, and book light:
- Deb R.
- Margaret N.
- Drew K.
through His Songs & Lyrics"
presented by Helen Waring Johnson
Thursday, September 24, 2020,
7:00 - 8:00 p.m.